- $65.00 (USD)
- Ordering Information
The 40-pin USBStem module is a general purpose embedded I/O module with a USB 2.0 interface.
- Manufactured By - Acroname Inc.
- Cross-platform driver support (Mac OS X, Linux and Windows)
- 3 analog to digital input at 12-bit resolution
- 1 digital to analog output at 12-bit resolution
- 15 general purpose digital inputs/outputs
- I2C FM+ (1 Mbit/s) support
- User, link, power and heartbeat LEDs
- 2 UART serial ports
- uSD slot for additional storage
- Bridge from USB to I2C bus transactions
- Realtime clock
- Bulk capture mode for analog inputs
- Small footprint (50.8mm x 30.48mm x 14.03mm)
The 40-Pin USBStem module has a BrainStem 2.0 kernel (internal OS) allowing the module to operate as a host-driven slave device and/or run reflexive actions simultaneously. A 40-pin BrainStem module can be networked with other BrainStem modules across the I2C bus at speeds up to 1Mbps.
A cross platform C++ API is available for high level software development. USB drivers are available for Windows, Mac OS X (10.7+) and Linux.
Acroname is currently in the process of readying BrainStem 2.0 software for prime time. Please check the Acroname Download page often for updates.
|BrainStem Support||Includes aConsole, aUpdater, aUpdateTool, aSymonym, arc Reflex Compiler and C/C++ API example code. The aUpdater application or aUpdateTool command line utility can be used to update firmware on your USBStem module.|
|BrainStem USB Drivers||Kernel Drivers for a variety of operating systems required for USBStem link management.|
|BrainStem Reference||An offline version of the BrainStem Reference that can be downloaded.|
|*Downloads are available through the Acroname Download Center which requires a free membership. Downloads are updated regularly for all products.|