- $32.00 (USD)
- Ordering Information
The 40-pin BrainStem mini-breakout board is an evaluation and development board for our family of 40-pin BrainStem modules. It allows easy access to the major functional I/O capabilities of 40-pin BrainStems to facilitate prototyping and development.
- Manufactured By - Acroname Inc.
This breakout board provides easy access to the capabilities of 40-pin BrainStems, and is perfect for those looking to get started with the BrainStem. This breakout board can be powered from USB, ensuring a portable and easy-to-use development platform for 40-pin BrainStems.
40-pin BrainStem modules are general purpose embedded microcontroller modules that provide a variety of I/O capabilities including UART, I2C, analog I/O, digital I/O and more. 40-pin BrainStems can be networked with other BrainStem modules across the I2C bus. For an overview of the BrainStem technology, check out our portfolio and getting started guide.
- Powered from one USB-micro-B connector
- Regulated 3.3V output
- 15 general purpose digital ports*
- 4 analog ports*
- 1 BrainStem I2C (FM+) bus*
- 1 User defined I2C (FM) bus*
- 2 UART serial ports with LED traffic indicators*
- Coin cell battery receptacle for realtime clock backup power
- Push-button reset
- Small footprint
* feature varies on the inserted 40-pin module