- $59.00 (USD)
Currently Out of Stock.
- Ordering Information
The BrainStem™ Breakout Board is an evaluation and development board for our family of 40-pin modules. It allows easy access to the major functional I/O capabilities of the BrainStem™ to facilitate prototyping and development.
- Manufactured By - Acroname Inc.
- 12 general purpose digital inputs/outputs
- 3 analog inputs
- 1 analog output
- Easily accessible connections for jumper wires and breadboarding
- I2C header to allow interconnection with other modules and peripherals
- 2 UART serial ports with LED indicators
- Coin cell battery receptacle for realtime clock backup
- Accepts wide input, polarity-insensitive DC power
- Regulated 3.3V 1A output
- Low voltage and push-button reset
- Designed to fit in half of a SERPAC A42 enclosure
- 108.7 mm x 85.1 mm x 14.5 mm (not including 40-pin module)
|S46-STEM-DEV-1.igs||3D IGES CAD Model||Download|