- $65.00 (USD)
- Ordering Information
The 40-pin EtherStem module is a general purpose embedded I/O module with a TCP/IP based ethernet interface.
- Manufactured By - Acroname Inc.
- TCP/IP ethernet interface
- 3 analog to digital inputs at 12-bit resolution
- 1 digital to analog output at 12-bit resolution
- 15 general purpose digital inputs/outputs
- I2C FM+ (1 Mbit/s) support
- User, link, power and heartbeat LEDs
- 2 UART serial ports
- uSD slot for additional storage
- Bridge from TCP/IP to I2C bus transactions
- Realtime clock
- Bulk capture mode for analog inputs
- Small footprint (50.8mm x 30.48mm x 14.03mm)
The 40-pin EtherStem Module has a BrainStem 2.0 kernel (internal OS) allowing it to operate as a slave device and run reflexive actions simultaneously. A 40-pin BrainStem module can be networked with other BrainStem modules across the I2C bus at speeds up to 1Mbps.
A cross platform C++ API is available for high level software development using a TCP/IP socket interface.
Acroname is actively developing BrainStem 2.0 software and firmware for prime time. Please check the Acroname Download page often for updates.