- $99.00 (USD)
Currently Out of Stock.
- Ordering Information
The EtherStem 1.0 is a general purpose embedded I/O module with TCP/IP interfacing support.
- Manufactured By - Acroname Inc.
The EtherStem is under active development and testing at this time. If you are interested in participating in the beta development, please contact Acroname for more information.
- TCP/IP interface
- 3 analog inputs at 12-bit resolution
- 10 general purpose digital inputs/outputs
- I2C Fast Mode Plus (1Mbit) support
- User, Link, Power and Heartbeat LEDs
- 2 UART serial ports
- uSD slot for additional storage
- Bridge from USB to I2C bus transactions
- Realtime clock
- Bulk capture mode for analog inputs
- Small footprint (50.8mm x 30.48mm x 14.03mm)
The EtherStem has a BrainStem™ 2.0 kernel (internal OS) allowing it to operate as a slave device and run reflexive actions simultaneously. All EtherStem modules can be networked with other
BrainStem™ modules across the I2C bus at speeds up to 1Mbit. A high level C++ software interface is supported for high level software development using a TCP/IP socket interface.