- $79.00 (USD)
Currently Out of Stock.
- Ordering Information
The BrainStem™ USBStem module is a general purpose embedded I/O module with USB 2.0 support. Cross platform USB drivers for Windows, Linux and Mac OS X are supplied by Acroname.
- Manufactured By - Acroname Inc.
- Cross-platform driver support (Mac OS X, Linux and Windows)
- 3 analog inputs at 12-bit resolution
- 10 general purpose digital inputs/outputs
- I2C Fast Mode Plus (1 Mbit) support
- User, Link, power and heartbeat LEDs
- 2 UART serial ports
- uSD slot for additional storage
- Bridge from USB to I2C bus transactions
- Realtime clock
- Bulk capture mode for analog inputs
- Small footprint (50.8mm x 30.48mm x 14.03mm)
The USBStem has a BrainStem™ 2.0 kernel (internal OS) allowing the modules to operate as a host-driven slave device and/or run reflexive actions simultaneously. All BrainStem™ USB 1.0 modules can be networked with other BrainStem™ modules across the I2C bus at speeds up to 1Mbit.
A high level C++ software interface is supported for high level software development. BrainStem™ USBStem modules are supported on Windows, Mac OS X (10.7+) and Linux with 32 bit and 64 bit drivers.
|BrainStem™ Support||Includes aConsole, aUpdater, aUpdateTool, aSymonym, arc Reflex Compiler and C/C++ API example code. The aUpdater application or aUpdateTool command line utility can be used to update firmware on your USBStem module.|
|BrainStem™ USB Drivers||Kernel Drivers for a variety of Operating Systems required for USBStem Link management.|
|BrainStem™ Reference||An offline version of the BrainStem™ Reference that can be downloaded.|
|*Downloads are available through the Acroname Download Center which requires a free membership. Downloads are updated regularly for all products.|