- $80.00 (USD)
- Ordering Information
A custom, high efficiency, 3A continuous current capacity H-Bridge.
- Manufactured By - Acroname Inc.
This extremely efficient Acroname H-Bridge interfaces with common Maxon and Falhauber motors. It was used in the Garcia robot for smooth and controlled motion.
This bridge also includes current sense/limits and high frequency switching capacity.
|Supply Voltage||3.6V to 12.0V*|
|Continuous Output Current||3.5A|
|Logic Supply Voltage||-0.5V to 5.5V|
|MOSFET Temperature Range||-25°C to +100°C|
|Ambient Operating Temperature Range||0°C to +50°C|
|Inputs||TTL and CMOS compatible|
|PWM Output Frequency||2.4 - 50kHz|
*Alternate assembly allows 0 V to 3.5 V operation
- Less than 250 mΩ resistance
- No "shoot-through" current
- Analog current monitor output
- Digital status output
- Digital brake input
- Over current and under voltage shutdown
- Quadrature encoder pass through with pull-up resistors
- Integrated connector for combined motor/encoder
- Conforms to the Acroname H-Bridge standard