The Lightweight Reconnaissance Vehicle (LRV) is a small form factor mobile platform designed to navigate through and over almost any terrain. Acroname was contracted to integrate various features into LRV, transforming the base mechanics into a extensible, programmable mobile robot. Acroname integrated and designed the following:
- ARM controller development
- ARM daughter card design with BrainStem technology
- Custom PCB design and manufacturing
- High-level API
- Streaming analog audio and video across wireless network
- Component integration and testing
In addition to developing hardware components, Acroname developed an LRV rigid body 3D simulation in the Symonym environment.